- This policy covers how Windmill Brewing treats personal information that Windmill Brewing collects and receives, including information related to past use of Windmill Brewing services. Personal information is information about our customers that is personally identifiable like names, addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Windmill Brewing does not own or control, or to people that Windmill Brewing does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Windmill Brewing collects personal information when you become a customer for web design, SEO or hosting services. Windmill Brewing may combine information about our customers that we have with information we may obtain from business partners or other companies.
- We ask customers for information such as name, email address, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal account preferences.
- Windmill Brewing collects information about customer business transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about bank accounts and merchant services accounts.
- Windmill Brewing uses information on customers to provide better customer service and to fulfill requests and requirements for website design and development projects.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Windmill Brewing does not rent, sell, or share personal information about our customers with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services requested, when we have permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Windmill Brewing under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use customer information to help Windmill Brewing communicate with or provide requested services to our customers. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Windmill Brewing works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. We provide information on these partners regarding providers of products or services that any customer may request.
- Windmill Brewing designed and developed websites may set and access cookies on user's computers.
Confidentiality and Security
- Windmill Brewing limits access to personal information about customers to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services that have been contracted for.
- Windmill Brewing may update this policy. We will notify customers about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in our customer account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions